For more than 25 years at Dimasa we have worked in the industrial kitchens and convenience stores sectors.
In both sectors, we design, manufacture, install and ensure the maintenance and technical service of your equipment so that your investment always offers maximum satisfaction.
We offer fully customized projects, tailored to your needs, and turnkey projects, from the design of the project to its implementation and subsequent maintenance.
We have our own Project department made up of highly specialized personnel (engineers, architects, technicians in risk prevention, …).
We only work with the best brands of catering equipment in the market and we make made-to-measure stainless steel items and wooden furniture, which allows us to offer our clients an integral service in catering projects and convenience stores
We have an extensive network of installation and technical services made of highly experienced own staff and more than 15 associated companies. With this structure, we offer a fast and quality service that is always close to the customer.
Additionally, we distribute small ware catering accessories (trays, containers, trolleys, …) of some of the main brands in the market such as Carlisle or Dalebrook.
Our main area of action is the Iberian Peninsula (Spain – including the Balearic and Canary Islands – and Portugal), although we have also carried out projects in other geographies such as Holland, Morocco or Andorra.
- We analyse the needs and requirements of the client
- We take measurements, we study spaces and volumes
- We present an initial project proposal to the client
- We review and adjust it with the client
- We make an offer, economically adjusted to the client’s requirements
- We elaborate detailed layout plans and drawings (plumbing, electricity, gas, …)
- We design and manufacture those equipment that are made to measure (steel, wood, …)
- We buy and stock the rest of equipment
- We carry out the installation of all the equipment within the agreed deadlines
- We make the start-up and train the staff in the management of the equipment
- We perform the maintenance and offer technical service
Our competitive advantages
Experience: founded in 1993, Dimasa is one of the leading companies in the Iberian Peninsula in the industrial kitchens and convenience stores sectors. In these 25 years, we have worked in several thousand installations
Turnkey projects: integral projects of catering restoration and convenience stores, from their conceptual development to the start-up
Quality: we work with the main brands of equipment in the sector. The experience and professionalism of our Project and Installation teams guarantee the high quality of all our work
Flexibility and personalized attention: we carry out tailor-made projects, completely adapted to the needs and budgets of our clients, both at the level of commercial equipment and those made to measure
Speed: we are very agile in the development of projects and optimize installation times. Additionally, our reaction times are short, which allows us to deal with projects with short delivery times
After-sales service: our extensive network of technical assistance formed by highly experienced professionals and our large stock of spare parts guarantee a quality technical service and fast response
Thanks to the satisfaction and trust of our clients, in Dimasa’s more than 25 years of history we have realized:
- More than 500 restaurants, mainly for fast-food and casual dining chains (Burger King; Amrest – Tagliatella, Blue Frog; Zena Group – Alsea; Beer & Food; …)
- Large dining rooms, washing areas, kitchens and gourmet areas for companies such as El Corte Inglés, IKEA, BBVA, Telefonica, Iberdrola, Huawei, …
- More than 75 washing areas and kitchens for hospitals, schools, nursing homes and student residences distributed throughout the national geography
- Washing areas, kitchens and breakfast buffets for hotel chains such as Meliá, AC Hoteles, Room Mate or Tryp
- More than 1,800 convenience stores for petrol stations, in some cases with cafeteria or restaurant attached
- Gastronomic markets, such as San Anton in Madrid or San Agustin in Toledo